Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Midweek

Hey, its midweek again. Like Kyrene, who is always asking when is it going to be Saturday and Sunday (cos Daddy doesn't need to go to work, can stay with us, and on Sun, we can all go to church), I also look forward to weekend as I don't need to take care of the family alone.
Ok, I need to include one more member of the family in this blog. That is Audrey, our pet dog, also known as the elder daughter of the family. Audrey just turned 6 yrs old in Mar. Overall, Audrey is a good dog, she is nice to Kyrene, love to sit on people's lap and get lots of tender loving strokes, and loves to go to the balcony in the morning to sun tan. Just one thing, she can be temperamental and throws tantrums at times.
Lately, Audrey has been throwing tantrums again. How does she throw tantrums? By pee-ing all over the living room. Just yesterday, she jumped onto one of our Ikea chair and pee on the cushions and chair. My friend was telling me that she is trying to mark her territory. Probably so, eversince I stopped work, I mopped the floor more often to make sure the house is sweet smelling and recently, we just throw away our sofa (which has been her bed as seen in this picture since we brought her home) and gave her a towel to sleep on instead. We did so, thinking that it will be cooler for her, and to prevent her from getting bumps on her back. I also suspect she is throwing tantrums whenever we do not spend enough time with her at home.

No comments: