Thursday, May 3, 2007

Spring cleaning

Our spring cleaning is not limited to once a year affair during Chinese New Year. Friends who know me for many years would have known that I often spring clean my house once every 2-3 months. My spring cleaning would include rearranging the furnitures and redecorate the house. If I recall correctly, this should be the 3rd time I have done this since I became SAHM slightly more than 6 months ago.

This time, I decided to move Kyrene's stuff up to one of the bedroom (she calls it her Play Room now). Her collection of books and magazines have also been moved into the study room upstairs. The lower level of the house is much less cluttered, so its easier for me to clean on a daily basis. Not quite done yet with my spring cleaning, thus explain my less frequent posting this week.

Some may notice my blog also changed in design and layout. Yes, my blog is also not being spared. It will be revamp every other few months. And I promise I'll write more interesting stuff.

No comments: